WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Monday, August 23, 2010

Just Because....

Just felt like updating my blog, nothing special lol...17 weeks! slippage, casing, growth, no more itching(unless I'm sweating or something), shrinkage...everything! I'm passed the whole new sisterlocked stage..I LOVE EM, no doubt...looking forward to some more length and some locking to occur lol...ready to do other things with this head of mine =) Until next time folks... oh! and I'm sure I previously said my re-ti is this week, Saturday 28th, it's been a LONG 5 weeks and will be almost 6 when I re-ti...WHEW! DEFINITELY NEEDED!!!!.. will post more pictures then, I probably already said that also but I like repeating myself sometimes... so there you have it lol.. Lata Gataz!

2 comments:

  1. That's great no more itching. Yeah, I went through the slippage too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! im so happy to be over the itching stage! well at least i think, lol..

    ReplyDelete