WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

16 weeks

I have had my Sisterlocks now for 16 weeks, really equaling 4 months but I don't count my month until the 25th... time, as always, is FLYING ♥ Looking in the mirror today, I've actually noticed a bit of a texture change in my locks(i think b/c they are pulled off my face lol)... they are starting to look like others that I have seen locked for the same amount of time as mine =) My hair is soft so I didn't expect it to start going threw this stage for a couple more months being as though I know my hair will take more time to lock than others. My next re-ti is next week and boy have I been doing any and everything to style them because I have stray hairs everywhere, which only show when it's time to get them re-tightened. I'm waiting a week longer to get them done and I don't know if I'll ever try that again lol... I'll post new pictures after my re-ti!!! TTYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment