WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another week has passed, week 14! Still don't see too much of a change. Just letting my hair do it's own thing! Have been anticipating locking though because I want to spice my hair up with some color but I know that will not happen anytime soon but when it does, WATCH OUT AMERICA! lol.. Ready to take my hair to the next level! I know my hair will take a long time to get to that step b/c it's real soft with the natural curl but don't worry, I can wait, heyyy... I really don't have a choice right?!!? Been noticing a lot of slippage around my perimeter, nothing that a few flat twist won't stop until my next re-ti which is weeks away. I'm over the free-style look!!!! That style is 'boyish' to me now, I guess with the volume and the length...idk.. as always will keep ya'll posted...LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment