WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Been busy, busy, busy lately! Haven't really had the time to get on here...guess that's how it always goes after a while. Not too much has changed... still having slippage around the edges..ugh! I have been twisting and twirling my hair up so I can try to stop some of it. Still coiling, shrinking, the usual...

2 comments:

  1. I'm a New Follower :)

    Your locks look fabulous! I too had a lot of slippage. I'ts almost 2 years for me and belive it or not sometimes I still have slippage in the nape area. My hair is super straight in that area :)

    http://ohmysisterlocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i feel a lot better now to know it's more lockers with slippage..guess it's something we all have to deal with a time or two...thanks : ) and i will be following!

    ReplyDelete