WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Monday, August 30, 2010

4th Re-ti

Got my hair retightened on Saturday, it took longer than usual...I guess 4 weeks to 6weeks wait really makes a difference. It took almost 4 hours to complete but I was sooooo happy to get it done. I can see a little growth but as always it shrinks back up. Here are some before and after pictures. Click on pictures to make bigger.


-------BEFORE ----------------------AFTER-------

2 comments:

  1. Looks good..yeah just a couple of weeks is a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! yes a very big difference!

    ReplyDelete