WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ten Weeks

Ten weeks.....came quick...I was had too much fun over this Holiday weekend! It actually feels good to be back at work, well kinda sorta..lol. My sleep schedule is sooo messed up! AND I know I'm not going to get it back this week because of my birthday :) The big 25...[July 9]..sleep sleep sleep sleep SLEEP, I need some (whining) Okay, I know I'm off subject ha ha.

There hasn't been any changes to my hair that I can notice. Still coiling, loose strands, shrinkage, the whole 9. I'm getting a touch-up on Friday(my bday) because my hair has been growing and slipping I guess. Tried an ACV(Apple Cidar Vinegar) wash on Thursday and boy did it stink lol BUT my hair has not been itchy at all, so that's a good thing. No after smell b/c I washed my hair afterwards instead of before, like the youtube video I watched. I think I will add this to my monthly things to do list, so far so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment