WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Slippage

Went to spritz my hair down this morning and I noticed some slippage around my front edges! Two of them were almost all the way unraveled. I'm not sure why being as though I just went last friday to get my edges retightened?!?!?!? Maybe it's because they are shorter than the rest of my hair and I sleep sort of wild lol..idk. I just fixed them two by hand. Sunday will make my 3rd re-ti and my 3rd month. I will ask if there is any reasons for them to be slipping that bad and what I can do to stop most of the slippage.

5 comments:

  1. Slippage is normal, don't stress about it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. no prob, the slippage will stop eventually, hang in there :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still having slippage also around my edges. Everyone says it's normal. My consultant told me if they start slipping, to just do a two strand twist (like you did). Take care.

    ReplyDelete