WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Big 25!

HOWDIE PEEPS! I've been soooo dang on busy here lately...shweewww lol! My 25th bday just passed on Friday, July 9th....time is definitely flying. Had to get my edge touched up, eventhough my re-ti is this Sunday coming. Wanted to be fresh for the bday lol...nothin much has changed. All I keep hearing is my hair is really growing! Do I see a difference? NO! ha ha... it likes to shrink and do it's own thing and I'm not mad at it!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good Jaydot!! You hair is coming along very nice. I can't wait until I have more length to my hair.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sunshine! I can't wait until I get more length also! Don't have many styling options but it'll come around for the both of us soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete