WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Re-ti!!!

..Another re-ti...time is really flying! It seems like every time I get one re-ti another is right on it's way in the blink of an eye... I haven't had a roller set since I first got my locks so I decided to get one w/ this re-ti. I plucked most of the curls out. I never did like real tight curls but I should have not fiddled with it as much as I did b/c when the humidity hit it, the more it fell anyways. Oh well something my hair always did and I'm guessing it will still do so..Put a couple flat twist on one side. Here are some pics I have taken..






No comments:

Post a Comment