WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Monday, July 26, 2010

and AGAIN!

Another month is passing!!! My hair is still doing it's own thing! I just love the versitality of my hair and in this HEAT, a pin up, down, sideways, crooked (lol) will do! Went to VA this weekend with a couple of my girls and it took them hours to find out what they wanted to do with their hair in all the heat... 108 degrees! Now that's what you call blazing lol.. all I did was throw a couple flat twist up the back and side and I was done! They had to press, curl, straighten, etc., during the day and before we went out at night...CAN WE SAY TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE.. don't miss those days for nothing! Here's a couple pics from the weekend!!






No comments:

Post a Comment