WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Saturday, June 12, 2010

update

7 weeks tomorrow! My hair is growing fast! My next retightening is next Saturday and it's well needed!!!! Bunching at the root and coling at the ends more than ever, very frizzy, and I've also been getting some balls at the ends of my hair in the middle and back area. Most are still there but some are falling off. Some are bigger but I think it's because of me laying on them. Don't think that any of them are closing, it's too early, I think lol.. I have been putting twists in the front of my hair to hide the new growth.

2 comments:

  1. Your babies are coming along very nice. My retightening is July 3, and I can't wait! I am going to see if my consultant will cut off the relaxed ends. That will be about 2 1/2 to 3 inches of my hair. I am ready to enbrace my 'natural' hair. Looking forward to your retight pics. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sunshine! yours are coming along as well! If you think you are ready for the ends to go, DO IT! Either way I think it will be pretty!

    ReplyDelete