WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update

I am passed 6 weeks now, no changes but I like to update my blog as much as I can..lol. So I'm saying "Heyyyyyyy" to everyone! How's everyone's progress? Mine, coming along. I can't wait until the 1st stage is over, not that I don't like it, I'm just toooooo ready to do a lot of styling with my hair!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jaydot, I am also in week 6!! I agree with you about ready to be done with the 1st stage. I can't really do anything with my hair except roll it with lock loops! I still have relaxed ends so dealing with 2 textures is getting tiresome. But what can I do but wait. But I am still loving my hair!!!
    Take care and I will checking your blog on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you enjoyed reading my blog! Your SLs are really cute! Enjoy the journey! I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sunshine and Ivy! I am definitely enjoying this experience! Will KIT!

    ReplyDelete