WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2nd Re-ti!

Hello All! ! Time is moving right along : ) My re-ti went wonderful on Saturday, so happy to see my parts again lol....my hair is growing FAST, my consultant says, Very Happy about that! I feel some expansion closer to the root, towards the middle to the end, not so much. This re-ti took a little longer than the last..4 whopping hours! It wasn't too bad, we talked and giggled the whole time. I think it's about time i do a comparison of my 1st week to present....

2months

1months

1 week

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is looking good, Jaydot! I can't wait until I get some length to mine. That's why I haven't cut off the relaxed ends. The 24th of this month will be 2 months for me!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sunshine! My 2 months counting by date will be the 25th but I've just been going by the weeks, which can throw it off a little...your hair still looks good! Are yours starting to expand yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are doing their own thing!! They are coiling up alot. That's why I want to cut off the relaxed ends, so I can see how my hair will grow.... I purchased the lock loops from the lockloops.com. They were $9.99 plus s/h 4.50. I would have ordered them for my consultant but she wanted $18 for them!!! They are very comfortable to sleep in, too!
    Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete