WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Monday, June 28, 2010

another week =D




Hello folks! Yesterday marked 9 weeks...time is just moving right along. Went to one of my cousins weddings on Saturday, not a good picture of what my hair looks like but I like this picture!
I also took some pictures of my hair while lounging in the house yesterday, was TOO HOT to do anything while that sun was out and I already had a sunburn...YES, I said sunburn lol. Not much has changed...just felt like taking pics
At the wedding reception..tryin to be cute lol, me and my cousin Toya





No comments:

Post a Comment