WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Styling/MONTH 2

Tomorrow MARKS 2 MONTHS LOCKED !!!
I was running late this morning so I decided to do my water spritz when I arrived at work today. In the process I grabbed some pins this morning. Something told me to do a little more with my hair this morning, so when I got in the bathroom, I did! Not too much but just enough, flat twist and a umph(that's what i call it lol) in the front...Here are some pictures! Click to make bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment