WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cut my ends!

Welp, I knew one day I would look at my ends and I would hear a voice in my head saying "cut them, cut them" lol! Yesterday was that day! I guess from straightening and pulling my hair in different styles during my transitioning phase, my ends are straight and have no signs of thickening or locking, so I decided to cut it!! All of 2.5-3 inches, from the ends to the middle of my lock where my hair is budding . If you look at the 1st picture I posted belowyou can see what I'm talking about. I DON'T MISS IT!! I actually like it better :) Im overall happy with the look! Pictures are below.




right where its starting to get thin is where my hair is budding


all of my ends after i cut them off...u can see how straight some of them were



AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment