WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

11th re-tightening

Friday the 11th was my 11th re-ti. I haven't been seeing any changes since the last time I posted. I do have 3 sets of combined locs now, one in the back and 2 on my edges, which I knew was bound to happen because they were thin and not hanging on by too much hair. My SL count is now down to 400. I figured it would be better to combine than to lose a loc, which I have not done so far thank goodness! My re-ti schedule has been moved to 6weeks which I'm happy about! 4wks go by too fast. Still doing the same things...growing and styling. After my re-ti my locktician braided sections of my hair 1/2 way down and bantu'd the braids. I wore my hair like that until it dried and took it out later on that night. It actually came out more curly than wavy which I liked. The curls were tight tho, which I don't like too much so I just decided to put it in a mohawk! I loved the style!!! Pictures are below!







2 comments: