WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Neglect is an understatement! LOL

Hello Everyone!


It's been such a long time since I've logged in. So much has happened over the last 2 and 1/2 years. My hair has grown, I've been though many colors, styles, and life changes. Too much to even talk about at this given time.




One of my most recent accomplishments is one I'm most proud of........I'M A SISTERLOCK(TM) CONSULTANT!!!! Party over here, party over here!! LOL, nah, all jokes aside, I've started 4 people on their journey within the last year, and I've picked up many transfer clients. I am also currently enrolled in hair school. Hoping to graduate in July-August.


As much as I would like to get my blog moving again, my time is being stretched between, school, work, Sisterlockin,' church, me time and family. Maybe more in the future, but until then...........I SEE YA LATER!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment