WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY!

I named my blog NewLifeLine because I feel my hair is taking on a new path. Been threw all the deadly stages of processing, breakage, and damaging my hair.. NOW, it's time to for a more lively, free, natural direction....a new life!! ..my new, beautiful, and natural hair journey....



Monday, May 24, 2010

ONE MONTH!!

Tomorrow marks ONE MONTH of being locked! And also the day of my 1st re-tightening. It took 3 hrs, she breezed threw my hair! My hair is going GREAT and progressing at a fast pace. I have my Sisterlock starter shampoo now and I am excited to be able to wash my own hair lol... you can see my parts again, which never bothered me in the first place, my hair is still shrinking and GROWING FAST my technician says. Here are some pictures from 3.5 weeks, 3wk 6 days and after my retightening.Click pictures to make them bigger.

3.5 weeks, you can really see the shrinkage here:


3wks, 6days. braidout w/ flower:


after re-tightening:

2 comments: